STRATEGIC COACHING SERVICES

strategic coaching for lawyers, corporate professionals, & high achievers

Essential oils have been used for thousands of years for total mind/body wellness, including physical, emotional, spiritual, and cosmetic. You can use the ancient tradition of essential oils in many ways: Inspire a positive emotional state, enhance your physical wellness, purify your home, refine your skin, and create deep spiritual awareness. Essential oils are powerful!


When choosing essential oils it is important to consider quality and to learn the different ways to use them. At Facilitation for Transformation we offer expert consultations for picking specific oils that are right for you and how to use them properly.  Become a member under my team and receive a free oil consultation.

Facilitation for Transformation clients who want to purchase essential oils, please click hereor visit https://www.youngliving.com/en_US and click on "Become a Member" tab on the top right. When asked for a referral source, click on "I was referred by a member and have their ID numbers" and enter 1737018 for both the sponsor and enroller IDs. ​Once you have enrolled, email me for your complimentary consultation.


Further information on essential oils is available below.

Essential Oils

Consider Quality 

When choosing the essential oils to use, it is EXTREMELY important to consider quality! Here is why . . .

Unfortunately, most essential oils (even those found in health food stores) may be synthetic, adulterated, or diluted, and can actually be toxic to us. Essential oils can be labeled as “Pure” essential oil, even if they contain as little as 5% essential oil. The remaining 95% can be synthetics or other toxic materials.

This is why you ONLY want to diffuse, apply topically, or ingest essential oils that you KNOW are genuine and pure essential oils. Young Living is a great choice, as they set the standard for purity and authenticity. Young Living is a 20-year old company that is recognized as the world leader in essential oils and wellness solutions. They carefully monitor the production of their oils from beginning to end through their unique Seed to Seal® process, ensuring the purity of each essential oil and protecting nature’s living energy in every bottle. For more than two decades, Young Living has diligently overseen every step of this process, both on their own global farms and with their carefully vetted partner farms. This unsurpassed commitment to quality means that you can be confident that the Young Living essential oils and oil-infused products you use in your home are safe and effective.

Seed to Seal Process











Seed

Powerful, effective essential oils come from seeds and plants that are verified for their essential oil potential by Young Living experts, partnering with university experts.












Cultivate


Young Living farms, located around the globe, are dedicated to perfecting the best growing and harvesting methods. Young Living experts travel the world visiting their co-op farms to verify that their growing and cultivating processes match their high standards. These operations provide an ongoing source for essential oils that meet Young Living’s demanding quality standards.












Distill

Combining ancient and modern techniques, Young Living is recognized as an innovator in essential oil distillation. Young Living uses a gentle, proprietary technique for steam extracting the most effective essential oils, as well as using cold pressing and resin tapping methods for select oils.












Test

Young Living never accepts diluted, cut, or adulterated oils. To guarantee consistent quality, their oils are tested in Young Living’s own internal labs, as well as in third-party facilities, to ensure that they meet stringent specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the optimal levels of natural bioactive compounds.












Seal

Young Living completes the Seed to Seal process in its 107,000-square-foot facility in Spanish Fork, Utah. Using state-of-the-art equipment, each essential oil is carefully bottled into protective amber glass bottles—ready to be shipped to members worldwide.


Why Essential Oils 
Essential oils are the lifeblood of the plant. These oils are obtained from properly distilling any part of the plant including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches. Primarily extracted through careful steam distillation but also through cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanicals from which they were extracted. Any time you hold a bottle of our powerful essential oils, you are holding nature's pure essence.

This allows their power to be available to YOU in the most concentrated and natural form. When plants are dried for tea or supplements, 95 - 97% of their essential oils are lost! This is one of the reasons that so many people today are falling in LOVE with essential oils
.